Breaking News
Loading...
Friday 20 November 2015

How to Create a Dreamy Effect in Photoshop in Urdu/Hindi

9:44:00 pm
 


Hello Learners!
today i'm planning to Share a really attention-grabbing technique of Retouching the image.
In this Video you may find out how to Transfer a straightforward Image into Dreamy impact.

In Previous Days I attempt to create a Dreamy impact on my image on the Challenge of my Friend.
I Do my best to attain this Challenge however i can not ready to do this.
After That I beg to my friend for more longer.He say "You Have solely three Days to try and do that"
I agree as a result of there's not the other method.
I spent my Most of the Time using Photoshop and It's Layer Mode modification.
Then i purchase a plan. I took brush Tool then Apply colors on My image however It cannot work as i need.
Then I do it during a new Layer then dynamic  layer modes, i get my Thought dreamy result on my image.
currently i am planning to share this technique of  Retouching to You.

For Watching YouTube Videos Use Zenmate Extension in Google Chrome or FireFox

[tab] [content title="YouTube" icon="fa-youtube"] [/content] [/tab]
portrait

About Admin:

Usama Rehman, A Fiften Year Old Creative Article Writer, Web Designer, Web Developer, Photoshop Experienced person.He Love to Complete Complicated Tasks, Gaming, Getting Information About IT and Spending Most of His Time on Compter to Search something new or Create something New.He Like to help Peoples who Need Help.Remember Him in Your Prayers

2 comments:

 
Toggle Footer