Breaking News
Loading...
Thursday 19 November 2015

How to use Spot Healing Tool and Advance Usage of Shape Tool In Photoshop in Urdu/Hindi

10:23:00 pm
 
Adobe Photoshop Complete Course Part 5

Hello learners!
Recently once i'm not skilled in Photoshop i'm having a awfully dangerous hassle Becuase i am redaction a picture of My relative which i exclude some area to use some effect Suddenly I forgot relating to it so ironed CTRL+S and so the Image Goes Save.
Now i'm unable to recover it.So i'm feeling really Guilty on myself. I raise my self "I do not know any Technique to Recover it"
Then I search on net but because of my Short info i don't get any answer Then I started a Photoshop Course There I learn Spot Healing Tool uses.
After That I spent my five minutes only which i got my image cured this is {often|this can be} often a decent experience on behalf of me.
Now i'm sharing this technique to You so you not face trouble like me.

After Some intimate I struggle to making a complete and writing text in Circle, i make the most of Wrap text but don't get my various style.
Then i make the most of ways alternative of type Tool and Got very Clear attempting Circle Text.
Now i am getting to Share These every Technique With You therefore you will be able to save it slow which i Feel happy once serving to Peoples like you.
[tab] [content title="Playit.pk" icon="fa-play"]
[/content] [content title="YouTube" icon="fa-youtube"] [/content] [/tab]

Project Result


portrait

About Admin:

Usama Rehman, A Fiften Year Old Creative Article Writer, Web Designer, Web Developer, Photoshop Experienced person.He Love to Complete Complicated Tasks, Gaming, Getting Information About IT and Spending Most of His Time on Compter to Search something new or Create something New.He Like to help Peoples who Need Help.Remember Him in Your Prayers

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Toggle Footer